Nestled in the Hajar mountains of Fujairah, only an hour’s drive from Dubai, lies the Tennis & Country Club, Fujairah. The Club reopened in 2014 and is the ideal destination for young and old to come and enjoy the many facilities it has to offer, being it swimming in the large pool, doing your work-out at Evolution Fitness or following one of the guided classes, you will never feel bored.
The main objective of the Club is to be there for the community, by organizing fun events for all age groups this is your perfect destination to not only unwind but also come and have some fun.
Under the patronage of His Highness, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai, and built on land donated by His Highness Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Ruler of Fujairah, the Tennis & Country Club, Fujairah project was originally completed in 2007, with His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi appointed as President of the Club.
● McGettigan’s Irish Pub with a classic Irish menu
● H2O Pool Bar
● Tea & Dates Café
● A 25m temperature-controlled swimming pool
● A tennis stadium which can accommodate over 2,000 spectators
● Five international floodlit tennis courts
● The Evolution Fitness Centre; equipped with Precor gymnasium with theatre integrated cardio machines, weight machines, complete set of free weights and benches
● Indoor and Outdoor Spinning classes with 9 bikes
● Group fitness classes
● Dance studio
● Two professional squash courts
● Table tennis
● Multi-purpose indoor sports hall
● Changing rooms equipped with lockers, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room for male and female
● Outdoor children’s playground
● Meeting and conference facilities